Thursday, July 7, 2011

Am I The Last Person to Know This?

KeithAllison
The other day I heard the now “infamous” Tiger Woods actually landed a Japanese endorsement deal…

He's pitching some kind of heat rub now.

I couldn’t find out how much he's actually making from this deal, but I’m sure it’s not worth $35- million.
I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

TracyO
The $35 million price tag was the grand total of all the endorsements he lost put together.

Now that’s a whole lot of money to lose in endorsements as a result of your “sex addiction.”

(His label, not mine).

Ouch.

So, maybe things will to start to look up for him now.

fotopedia.com
After all, the “ladies of the night” came out in 2009…

(Yes, I’m referring to his mistresses).

And correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think he’s won any competitions since then.

Now, I bet you’re wondering where I’m going with this…

What would you say if I told you that Tiger Woods’ real name isn’t Tiger Woods?

Now, if you are or were an avid “Tiger fan”…

Or

If you’re a “golf fanatic,” then this in no news to you. 

cliff1066
Ok, you ready for this?

Tiger Woods’ real name is…


Eldrick Tont Woods, (nickname Tiger).

Now, I know some of you are rolling your eyes and saying, “DUH!”

But seriously, I had NO CLUE.

And I know I’m not the only one who didn’t know this…

(Well, I think I know anyways)…

SarahDeer
Crazy huh?

Did you know about this?

Or am I the last person on Earth to find out about it?

I’d love to hear your thoughts…

Please don’t hesitate to tell me what’s OnUrMind.





Click here for aprilromo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment